Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spring is in the air-new item to celebrate nature



Its happening! Spring is in the air! Its always my favorite time of the year-flowers begin to bloom, birds start singing and nature starts another life giving cycle.

To celebrate spring and its glory I've recently completed this stained glass suncatcher of three yellow and orange daffodils. I love using bright bold colors! This piece measures 13 1/2" diameter (34.5cm). The type of glass that I used for the blooms and foliage has a light ripply texture and the colors are strong enough to brighten even the grayest of days.

You can find this item in my Etsy shop. Mention that you saw this item on my blog and take $25.00 off the cost of the item. Simply key in 'blog' on the message to seller line and I will send a revised invoice with the corrected price. Or, if you have already checked out I will send a refund for the overage.

No comments: