Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've gone rainbow crazy!! New items for January



There's something fun and happy about rainbows.

Here are a couple of new items completed recently.

The rainbow stained glass peace sign measures 9 1/2" diameter, approximately 24 centimeters. The glass I used for this one is called Waterglass, its manufactured by Spectrum. The glass itself is very bright and clear and ts got a light wavy texture to it like water on a lake's surface.

The stained glass hot air balloon is also made with the same type of glass. In this piece I've assembled the glass pieces in such a way that it appears that the balloon is full of hot air.

Both of these items are now available in my Etsy shop. Receive 10% off the cost of either of these items by mentioning that you saw them on my blog. Simply key in "blog" in the message to seller field and I will send you are revised invoice before you pay OR if you check out and pay I will refund the 10% to you. Cost of shipping not included in the discount.

No comments: