Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love black cats

Yes, I do-I love black cats~but then again, I love all cats!! I just added three new black cat ornaments to my Etsy shop. The first two are the fat face style-they are 5" wide. One has glowing amber eyes. The eyes are glass globs and after I get them soldered I hand paint the pupils so each is a little bit different. The amber eyed cat has the look in its eyes like my cat gets when there's no food in the bowl.

Here is the green eyed kitty. These glass globs are really light in color~almost a pale lime green.
And the last kitty has really cool blue eyes. I've never seen a blue eyed black cat in person, but I know they exist. For this cat, I narrowed the face a bit. I really like the shape of this one. I had another kitty~a blue eyed grey and white kitty all handcut, but I needed to order some replacement parts for my glass saw before I can go any further with getting that one done.

And here's some real black cat love~two of my black girls loving up to each other.



6 comments:

Diana P. said...

Love the glass kitties, especially the last one. But the best picture of all is the real kitties!

Pretty Fun said...

Very pretty. I have a black cat who lives up to her name, Mischief.

Celtic Cat said...

I love black cats, and most creatures great and small!

Peldyn said...

Oh, love them! But I agree, your sweet black kitties cuddling each other is the best.

livingglassart said...

Thanks so much--the black girls are like two peas in a pod and they follow each other around to snuggle.

Anonymous said...

Simply lovely. You are so, so very talented! They are all beautiful, but the blue eyed kitty is my favorite!