Saturday, July 4, 2009

DarkHorseStore on Etsy

Jeanie from DarkHorseStore on Etsy contacted me to let me know that she had included my yin yang dolphins on her blog. I thought that was really cool so I decided to check out her Etsy shop. She's got some really cool handpainted ceramic works like this awesome gecko and this beautiful bronze dolphin.


These chili pepper salt and pepper shakers are hot! She's got some really cute bunnies, howling coyotes and beautiful elephants. Check out her shop full of cute gift ideas for yourself or for someone you love and stop by her blog and say hi.

1 comment:

Jeanie - Dark Horse Arts and Gifts said...

Thanks for featuring some of my items in your blog Anna! It's really nice to hear what others think about my work. I like all of your selections - of course (hehe) :)